What does this policy cover?
What’s not covered in this policy?
What types of personal information do you collect about me?
- Information you give us: when you contact us or purchase Services or Products through “The Awakening of Gaia”, or enter a competition or promotion through this website, email or social media channels, you may be asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal (name, last name/surname, email address, telephone number, postcode and country) and financial/payment information required to process service transactions.
- We may receive data about you from the following publicly available third-party sources: Facebook, Youtube, Vimeo, Google, Mailchimp, Calendly, Paypal, Zoom etc.
- Device information: this website may collect some technical information related to web browsing activity, like IP address and geolocation of website users to monitor website traffic.
How do you protect my personal information?
We are strongly committed to keeping your information safe. At the same time, no service can be completely secure. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your data, please contact us promptly.
How long will you keep my personal information?
Please note some of your information may persist on backup or archival media for legal or regulatory purposes.
How do you use my personal information?
We must must have a valid reason to use your personal information. It’s called the “lawful basis for processing”. Sometimes we might ask your permission to use your info, like when you subscribe to our Newsletter. Other times, when you’d reasonably expect us to use your personal information, we won’t ask your permission, but only when:
- the law says it’s fine to use it, and
- it fits with the rights you have (see below)
You have the right to: request a copy of your information; to ask us for correction of your wrong information, or delete it or request that we only use it for certain purposes; to change your mind and ask us to stop using your information; opt out from personalized advertising cookies and other tracking tools.
We might use your information to: deliver our services and to provide you with information about them; to check with you about any service or activity you’ve signed up for; to send you emails with news, offers and promotions; to answer you when you’ve contacted us, or to respond to a comment or complaint; for marketing purposes. We’ll only contact you when we need to or when you’ve given us permission.
Will my personal information be shared with other companies?
Your privacy is important to us. However we may use third-party suppliers (websites, softwares, applications) available on an outside website, or used to assist us to provide you with the Services offered via this Website, and which require the processing of personal data:
- for process bookings and payments (Calendly and Paypal)
- for communication (Zoom and Mailchimp)
- for cloud storage (Google, Youtube, Vimeo)
- as social media channels (Facebook and Linkedin)
- for marketing partners and marketing platform providers, or accountants, and other professional service providers
When using third part companies we have no control over their Privacy Policies and the way they use any of the client personal information.
By booking a Service, you acknowledge that if you have any complaint regarding the use of your personal information by any of the third party utilized by us, you will direct your complaints directly with the third party and releasing and discharging Gaia Sciaranghella to any and all liabilities, claims, demands, judgments, costs, expenses or cause of action in the present and in the future resulting from the use of your personal information by the aforementioned third parties used on this website.
You also acknowledge and agree to hold Gaia Sciaranghella harmless from any claim resulting from any action taken by us during, or as a result of, any investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of any investigation by either us or law enforcement authorities.
How can I contact you?
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is my legal basis for processing your data), please contact us via the Contact form in the Contact Page of this website.